IMPROV COLLAB WORKSHOPS
[AND SEE GAMES GALLERY BELOW]
Interested in setting up an Applied Improvisation workshop - either online or in person? Yes! And now is the time to take BOLD ACTION and make the BOLD CHOICE for improvement.
My broad Applied Improvisation background led to hosting a “Ted-type Talk” at Ford WHQ, “Just Say Yes, And!” which led to leading Applied Improvisational training workshops across Ford Motor Company. Now, I am building a team of trained Improv Coaches to help spread the power of Applied Improv training across Ford. Now in a NEW world of ONLINE IMPROV, we are still out there, offering colleagues a SAFE ZONE for play and innovation. And our FORD IMPROV Collective keeps growing, with 700+ employees, from across the globe, who continue to practice improv and share games and lessons learned.
FORD IMPROV is an all-volunteer employee resource group collectively spreading the power of positive small-team trust-building that is a core of Applied Improv training. I've been creating and leading "Comedy Improv for Building Trust" workshops… and "Improv to Battle Ambiguity" seminars, and "Using Improv to Build a Positive People Culture" lunch and learns, and MORE, all across Ford Motor Company & Ford Credit. It’s a “Grassroots Movement” at Ford, with employees from across all areas of the company, from Engineers, to Auditors, to Customer Experience specialists, Marketers, IT Technicians, and on. That's the beauty of Improv -- it's a positive, fun way to draw people together, and they have so much fun, they pass it on to friends.
Applied Improv training helps you:
- Get up on your feet and learn to react and respond positively to unexpected situations.
- Learn to trust your contribution to the Team First.
- Gain valuable problem solving, negotiation, and communication skills
- Build confidence as you develop collaboration skills and explore your creativity.
- Feel safe to bring their authentic selves, because all opinions matter
- Create a positive environment where stakes are high, and hierarchy breaks down
- Experience what it’s like to create through agreement and cooperation first
- Learn how to identify colleague’s strengths to support to put Team First
- And, most of all, have some FUN PLAYING TOGETHER!